Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the fuel pump in 1995 Nissan Altima?

I have very little money and I need to change the fuel pump myself. I DO NOT have an owners manual. Are there any websites that may help me?How do I change the fuel pump in 1995 Nissan Altima?
http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/090How do I change the fuel pump in 1995 Nissan Altima?
Check out instructions with images found here:



http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/090How do I change the fuel pump in 1995 Nissan Altima?
Its not that big of a deal. Siphon as much gas as you can out of the tank. Jack up the back of your car as high as you can and put jack stands on both sides. Unplug the wiring connector remove the fuel lines form the fuel tank fuel filler hoses. You may have to lower the tank a little to get to the clamps. remove the fuel tank by placing a jack under the tank for support. I strongly recommend getting help when removing and installing the tank. once the tank is safely on the ground you will see a cover with the fuel lines running through it. clean off any dirt around it. Remove that cover the fuel pump is inside. Replace the fuel pump and sock then reverse the order to put the car back together.
  • music player
  • acrylic nail set
  •