Wednesday, September 14, 2011

1989 RX-7 questions? (should i buy it? (link inside)) need new fuel pump etc..?

I saw this add on Kijiji for a 1989 RX7 that comes with spare parts, this is part of the add heres the add : http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Mazda-RX7-Mazda-RX-7-1989-Rebuilt-Motor-W0QQAdIdZ133064743



Please, im 16 years old, this is my dream car. My brother is a import car tuner, so he can probably modefy it and fix it for me, but he lives far, very far.



So i want to know, Is it hard to change the fuel pump? how much would it cost to change it at a garage? and is this a good buy? should it?

I plan on storing it at my brothers all summer while me and him tune and fix it up. Also, would it be possible to put turbo's on it? or do i need a complet new engine? I would ask my brother these questions, but its late and i dont wanna call him and i want answers NOW =D



haha thanks1989 RX-7 questions? (should i buy it? (link inside)) need new fuel pump etc..?
go on a mazda/rx-7 forum, you can get every answer you can dream of on there... thats what i do with my 240



and a fuel pump wont be too hard to install... id suggest upgrading to a walbro 255 fuel pump so that your ready for that turbo, yes if its fully rebuilt you can turbo it...