Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I replace my fuel filter on my 1990 Ford Bronco?

As of lately, my Bronco takes some time to get started. It usually takes about a total of 5-15 secs to start. Once it has been running for a while though and I start it soon after it was running, its starts no problem. I believe it is the fuel pump or maybe the fuel filter that is causing this problem. Is it very difficult to change the pump? Would I need to take off the fuel tank to get to it? The Bronco has the V8 302 motor. Thank you!How do I replace my fuel filter on my 1990 Ford Bronco?
You have two fuel filters in that vehicle. The one that usually gets changed is along the rail on the drivers side underneath the vehicle. If you are going to do it yourself be sure to relieve the pressure first. good luckHow do I replace my fuel filter on my 1990 Ford Bronco?
You may want to get a Haynes or Chilton manual to get step by step instructions for this and many other jobs.