Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my old truck from fuel injection back to a carburetor?

I want to change my truck back to a carburetor. I'm wondering what all I would need to do. The engine is a 383 mopar. I'm not sure what size carburetor, what kind of mechanical fuel pump to get, or what I would need to do for the ignition, if any. Is there a website or anyone that could help with the steps?How do I change my old truck from fuel injection back to a carburetor?
Go to an auto salvage yard that lets you pull your own parts %26amp; get everything from a truck or car that has a 383 w/carb that way you will have all the little parts %26amp; pieces you need. Rebuild the carb or get a rebuilt one.How do I change my old truck from fuel injection back to a carburetor?
Make a call to EdelBrock - they have the experts and the parts to set you up with what you need.
  • Need a soft, comfortable bed set
  • >windows update
  •